Flight Controller Features:
• classic OMNIBUS design, using F4 MCU controls OSD over SPI bus, compare the first version, we added BMP280 as barometer and SD Card supports.
• OSD Configuration has been incl. in Betaflight GUI.
• FC incl. 5V1A BEC on board(3-6s) and 1x 8V BEC for Camera
• MPU6000 at SPI bus, Ext, SPI for damped gyro
• Use fireworks v2 firmware, in CLI, set gyro_to_use = SECOND
• New version with 8PIN Sh1.0 Socket, could be much easier connect to our 4in1 ESC by one cable.
• On v5, we added jumpers for Current source select, please read the manual and set the jumper before using the FC.
Flight Controller Specification:
• STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight 3.0 firmware
• SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
• 6PWM output (1-4Pinheaders and Sh1.0 Plug, 5-6 as Pinheaders)
• Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5x30.5mm
• Incl. BARO BMP280
• SPI Sensor MPU6000 Flash
• 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
• Supports 3-6S lipo input
• 4PWM input
• Voltage output (VBAT)
• Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
• Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
• Supports damped light
• NO BEC
- 1 x Ominbus F4 V6 FC
- 1 x Typhoon32 35A 4in1 ESC